What’s New? UJMR policies have been revised to better serve the authors. Manuscripts will be published online immediately after peer review and acceptance. While the print copies will be released by Dec. 2022.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
UJMR is an international open access, double blind peer reviewed journal, dedicated to publishing high quality original research works, case studies, technical reports, short communications, letter to editor and critical reviews on a broad range of topics of general interest in areas of Medical, Environmental, Industrial, Agricultural, Public health, Food, and other aspects of Microbiology, Biological Sciences, and Biochemistry.
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
> Indexing: UJMR is currently indexed in the following databases:
- The Scientific Literature Database
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR)
- International Document Object Identifier (DOI) Foundation (IDF)
- ICI World of Journals
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Google Scholar
The advantages of Publishing in UJMR are:
- All articles are subjected to double blinded peer review and Plagiarism checks to ensure high quality
- Rapid Publication after peer reviewed through eminent Editorial Board Members.
- Acceptance and Publication with excellence, novelty and originality ranking only.
- Articles are assigned with permanent digital object identifiers (doi) and uploaded to UJMR website and various indexing data bases to ensure global visibility & archiving of articles forever
- All authors and co-authors are issued with certificates of publications for each of their published manuscript.
- Manuscripts are published both online and in print versions for ease of access and enhanced knowledge sharing among authors and readers of UJMR.
Dr. Bashir Abdulkadir